Tuesday, September 19, 2006

woes of the heart

I talked to mollitor and they had told me that JW's grandpa had passed away so I called and expressed my condolences and told him that i am sorry for his loss and to tell his family that I said hello and said I am sorry for their loss. I saw him today and his new girlfriend was with him and I didn't think anything of walking up and telling him that I was sorry and that he lost his grandfather. Later, I ran up and asked him about and asked him about a ron white skit. It was highly disappointing to me that he didn't remember anymore how the skit went. The disappointment spawned off of the fact that we use to hang out watching stupid humor and stuff like blue collared comedy tour and that just let me know that he no longer watches them. I had witnessed them kissing and hanging on each other and it never bothered me, what bothered me today was
a: that she wouldn't walk back up to the table while i was talking to him
b: that I saw them laughing and joking around. As RDW put it "being happy"

then I got the phone call from the new guy and the one thing that made my stomach flutter was that he said "i miss you"

RDW has a unique situation going on.
The girl that he is dating is married to a soldier, who is in iraq at the moment. Before I go any further, this fact bothers me due to the fact that her husband is fighting for my freedom and future, and the fact that she is being unfaithful. All of that aside, that said I do feel for the guy. The girl that he is in love with is married to another man and is leaving in the end of October to live in missouri with im and continue their life together. I don't think that I could imagine falling in love with a person and knowing that they are going to move on and continue their marriage with another guy and have to think about them for the rest of my life. I do wish the best for him and I hope that he is going to find his happiness.
Eventually.

2 comments:

~smartass~ said...

I was once with a married man, we were just fooling around but I couldnt handle the fact that he went back everynight and 'loved' his wife. I had my own boyfriend to 'love' mind you. Your friend here is in quite a situation, its sad but I wish him all the best.

sassinak said...

oh i feel bad for your friend... and his situation is why if they're married, engaged, living together or otherwise 'taken' i just don't even start. i render them neuter in my eyes.

much to the chagrin of someone i know who is no longer married i cannot revoke the neuter status once it's assigned.

(re your previous post and comments i would say from the way you put it that you LOVE your best friend and are not in love with him. my best friend is a guy and people are forever thinking we're married because of how we interact but we just love each other...

course he's easy cause he's gay)